The Fruit of the Spirit - Growing in Christian Character
This is a in-depth research subject where you will do most of the study yourself. It covers the fruit of the Spirit and the development of Christian character
The free etext is a set of seven bible studies on the Fruit Of The Spirit.
1. Download and read the ebook it is the free etext for the course.
2. Then , do the seven studies and discuss the questions they raise in your class, and/or the forums.
3. Next - using E-Sword or a bible concordance find as many references as you can to the various fruit of the Spirit in the New Testament and then put them under some headings and try to see some patterns.
4. As you do this write and reflect - in your personal journals.
- do the assignment which is to: Write
a 1500 word (3 page) term paper on: "The fruit of the
Spirit in the life of the Christian believer."
Term papers should be scripturally based and demonstrate knowledge, understanding and application of the course material.
Term papers should be done in MS-Word or similar format (Wordperfect, RTF , PDF)
You may find the free E-Sword Bible Study Software helpful in this research project.
Please hand the finished assignment to your pastor or study supervisor who will mark it and then send the result to us.